Friday, December 31, 2010

Thank You Message For The Support Of The Program

Vallier eat at a royal feast and

A few hours from holidays past 2010, I stopped a moment to share with you a moment of friendship and good range I lived in the last days.

train and train our projects tend to get away from some people who are dear to us. So, to emphasize the year-end holiday season, my brother and his lover have organized a dinner and they invited friends that I love. It was the perfect time to celebrate the strong bond of friendship that unites us despite the noise of everyday life.


When Kim and Pierre receive, they do not go dead hand. Input prepared by Mireille and Kim, a classic. A brie topped with a savory mixture of nuts, onions, maple syrup, balsamic vinegar and dried fruits. Needless to say, this appetizer
sweet-salty falls right in my tastes!

To start the meal, we had a soup with tomatoes and peppers red house. The hot creamy mixture was topped with Emmental cheese and diced finely chopped sausages. This idea is sensible to remember. Find these small pieces of salt meat in my bowl is a kindness on the part of guests!


Our main course was well established: a slice of roast beef well in her pink cooking sauce, a salad of baby spinach, beets and orange sections and mushroom pie au gratin. Ah! The pie! It touched my heart in the center.



Finally, knockout of meals charlotte my chocolate and coffee. It was made by myself and my talents (almost non ) of pastry and also got help from Tarzan. All alone, I would do what ever happened to sweet dessert in 75 easy steps ( NOT ). After this experience, I have great admiration for pastry around the world!


laughs, stories, news and memories were on everyone's lips. A big thank you to Peter and Kim for taking the time to receive us. This kind of event is always a heartwarming. Now, you take advantage of days off to see those things not seen often enough. Call them to wish them a happy new year and take their news!

And the inevitable last word:
From deepest of my heart I wish you a Happy New Year!
My biggest wish for 2011 is that life keeps all your loved ones - and yourself! - Healthy. Take advantage of those who are dear to you, and spare no opportunity, no kind word, no I love you.

xoxoxox

0 comments:

Post a Comment