Saturday, December 18, 2010

Cruising For Guysin Toronto

Claudine Claudine goes to human

In the middle end of the session, the brain screwed up by dint of study and work at the same time, I needed a break. A real break, like " lunch at restaurant-even-if-j'me-am-lifting later. This cozy little time with the friend Dominique was free - if not gracefully, I paid for my meal anyway! - Offered by the coffee bistro For the last humans .



In the category small restaurant corner of the minimalist decor , the place does is no less friendly. Obviously, many people Villeray have made it their headquarters weekend mornings. I understood why tasting their cuisine!



To my delight: spinach, brie, fresh tomatoes, nuts G renoble and a drizzle of honey, all rolled into one very fine mixture of pulp pancake. After reading this description I was convinced. At the first bite of lunch, I melted. Surprise that it's so good, I totally succumbed to the charms of this Florentine crepe. * Special mention for the delicious homemade mayonnaise *


Dominique's friend, she had in mind to make a healthy breakfast. When she first saw the dishes delivered to other tables, she suddenly changed her mind. Bacon baguette and have seduced. The classic "two eggs shot - perfectly as she asked
- sausage and fruit market" has been satisfied.

For $ 20, bolted to the bar - and not same kind of bar than usual - I managed to stop the pressure in December. I strongly advise you to try, but beware, only cash is accepted and the cafe will be closed for Christmas break (dates to be confirmed). It will resume in January! ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment