Saturday, December 11, 2010

Lifecam Vx-3000 Usb Driver Microsoft

Uranium

After 45 minutes of metro and a walk in the snow and cold, the doors of an old factory building recycled office branches are open for us. Leopard couches, huge white walls, Pl. original decorative elements and retro, this is a fair portrait of the workplace team Uranium . (Workplaces that make me drool, admittedly !)

Why have I made in this room? To discover the latest creations of the company m ontréalaise . I'm not a big consumer of accessory "new". My jewelry box is made of 90% of vintage finds unearthed here and there while sitting thrifting. That said, some original pieces seduced me anyway.


Having dipped into the jelly beans and attractive buffet is an overview of my eyes were placed on a cute pair of earrings. Rings and a deer head golden, the perfect combination to melt my heart. One such jewelry was found in a church basement!

0 comments:

Post a Comment