Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Milena Velba And Nadine Jansen Milking

Claudine and the holiday season and the Last

Talking about food during the holidays, it's easy! Well, not that much. I ate so much and yet I eat so much that I am having difficulty to see food, even picture. That said, I still want to share with you my little joys of festive days ...

Here, the eve of 24 December is a tradition. Each year the schedule is the same one or two differences.

1 - You take a drink and nibbles we ;
2 - One goes to Mass at 19 am Children 30 (albeit flat);
3 - On the way back and have fun we develop the gifts;
4 - At midnight on Christmas Eve is the meal!

This year, my sister in law cooked us macaroons. After comparison with those of the Point G, even if it was the same recipe, I assure you that the buttons Kim home were better. Perhaps it is because we ate dessert before dinner?

my boyfriend's parents gave him a Iphone 4. Guess who has a problem of attention since then? But since it'll give me his old iPod .

My greatest pleasure at this time of year is to offer. The happiness that can be read on the faces of my loved ones is worth far more than the value of the gift itself. Look at the words of my mother in this photo ti worth it not 1000 dollars that!?

Tel explained above, the transaction was concluded with a gift traditional holiday meal, a stew of legs and pie moose! Yes, it is true that we get tired of this type of fast food, but the first base of the season is so good.

I hope you had and you'll still have as much fun as me.
Now let me wish you a beautiful holiday season!
oxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment