Sunday, December 5, 2010

Ikusa Otome Vlkyrie Suvia

Claudine, Bea and Tampopo! Claudine

Recently, Bea's friend introduced me to an institution in Montreal The Tampopo. With this simple concept and nice, no wonder so many people frequent the restaurant Mentana Street, corner Mont-Royal, for all this time.


The nifty little Nouillers offers Asian dishes to take away and eat on the spot. We had the chance to eat at a low table, seated on the floor! Note that the heat wave take out is recommended. Why? A small clue: heat and shoes removed ...


What's for dinner?
starters, Bea ate Chinese dumplings beef (dumpling called in the jargon). Let's be honest, she has a weakness for these tasty Amati dough. For my part, I opted for a comforting miso soup.



As main meal Bea chose a Thai soup. In my opinion, this mixture of tastes more like ten main meals given the amount of food in this mega bowl!

I ordered a bucket of noodles, commonly called Chow Mein Cantonese . The hearty dish that satisfied me most.

Not only Tampopo offers a cozy atmosphere for the heads up, but it also offers very good food (petit. is questionable ..)! For a meal-starter and a tip-excluded, my bill amounted to a huge $ 16. Even with a portfolio plan you can set foot. No excuse, your next appointment will be held at Tampopo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment