Monday, January 24, 2011

Julia Roberts Dress In Pretty Woman

Fanzine # 2.

In addition to the illustration of the Three Fates conducted for the fanzine school, Stephen and I took the time to do a collaboration in addition to our respective interests. For this first, I hitched to the drawing and line, with a little help from him for the composition of image, and he began coloring the illustration. I also worked on my side, to have my own version of it.

The short explanation: Still on the theme of Mythology, it was decided to move towards the Hindu mythology, with about Kali, the goddess of Death and Destruction. Normally it is shown dancing on the pseudo corpse of Shiva, which is, presumably, her boyfriend, but for fun, we did it surrounded by a few servants to undress. No Reason.

To see the work of my companion's work, it is here: http://etiennebalent-kerri.fr/







0 comments:

Post a Comment