Saturday, January 8, 2011

Fujita Air Conditionermanual

eat at Coco Gallo

Since the holidays I have not removed the desire to eat and the opportunity to lunch in order to properly terminate the holiday period, I went to Coco Gallo .

Recently, the restaurant took storefront a few steps from my house, that is to say, at the corner of St. Zotique and Christopher Columbus . The place has everything from simple, nothing fancy. It has the air of great dining, a menu consisting only lunch (dinners are coming soon) and a fast and friendly staff.

Although eggs are the specialty trade, I chose a bagel with smoked salmon. Let me tell you that the chief, to my delight, was not stingy on the amount of salmon!

detail that is particularly popular with female gente the bagels are not pre-buttered and cream cheese is served alongside. No dough soggy or dripping Fat! It was a very good breakfast.

My boyfriend chose the delicious plate of eggs benedict with mushrooms. The dish was accompanied by a mountain of potatoes and fruit costs. But the real fresh fruit, not as mealy apples that taste like melon. In the aftermath of party is a detail that matters when choosing a restaurant lunch. (Oh yes, misspent youth!)


To my plate and a large orange juice, I paid a little over a fortnight dollars. Lunches are not given but they are not overly expensive either. I liked the place and I feel that I will return soon with my friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment