Monday, January 17, 2011

Decomposers And Scavengers

meeting Aix

Oh yes! The Happening Gourmand is back! Having tasted the tables Bad Beef and Narcissus last year, this year I opted for Aix cuisine. Why? I wanted a relaxing evening, a dim light and good food.

Just snow on our shoulders shook, we were greeted quickly and efficiently. For two people, a round table with a bench at an angle have been proposed. Good evening comfort!



Side Chow is the table d'hote $ 37 that has charmed us. The element that captured the hearts of my love? Elk tartare! His choice was justified because a good portion of dark meat and just enough found it was served.

I tickled my taste buds with the plate of sausages of Charlevoix. The carnivore in me has really enjoyed this amalgam of meat salted, seasoned and / or sweet. The entrance was beautifully presented on a wooden board and a special mention must be made with duck breast, a little treat!

time something serious happened, my boyfriend let himself tempted by the veal medallions. The portions were well calculated and meat quality. Every bite, or nearly melted in the mouth. I came cons risotto a little salty.


For once, I ignored the big piece of meat and gave Featured cod telling me that if cooking the fish was done well, my attitude would be up to my expectations. I have just referred. The meat was tender and no dryer. Do I need to tell you that I have done honor to the animal?


To close the meal, we opted for two desserts are offered to the share. My favorite among the pistachio cake and rhubarb the glass and maple and chocolate? The cake! As long as this is my best friend - a lot more chocolate than I - who inherited of the glass. Experience nice. I'm glad I tried this cuisine as part of the Happening, because other times I do not know if I dare. That said, having been in the bathroom upstairs in Suite 701, I know I made the right choice of venue. Suite 701 was clearly too for popping our ears that night.
Next stop greedy: the Verses. And you, you will enjoy Happening Gourmand for good food? Which restaurant your choice did it stop? Anyway, I wish you bon appetit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment