Saturday, November 27, 2010

Chest Rash 2 Weeks After Exposure To Hiv

Claudine and the little pig health

Barely out of bed, his eyes glued, I saw all that snow outside. Finally some light in this gray November! It was the perfect morning for brunch friends and wear a wool sweater retro. Destination, the Piggy Health at Rosemere !



As the second picture, it is a restaurant which serves healthy lunches. In other words, many ladies attending this restaurant! What they eat has nothing to do with lunches trucker and we must also forget the bacon .

That morning, My choice fell on panini lunch. The sandwich is filled with sliced ham, tomato, brie and an egg shot. A winning combination, if somewhat expensive. In total, my attitude and my coffee filter cost me $ 15, excluding tip.


Meanwhile, friends have opted for: panini capicolli breakfast, eggs Benedict and smoked salmon crepe with apples and cheddar cheese . Everyone enjoyed his meal.

downside: The portions may seem small for men greedy.

Added Value: The coffee (same filter) is organic and tastes great!


Little Pig health is a restaurant where I used to go and I'm still happy with my plate. That said, when you go, tell your companions that it is a healthy cooking. It will avoid phrases like " is where my bacon? "

With that, enjoy! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment