Saturday, November 13, 2010

Copycat Recipe Red Velvet

Claudine Claudine

I often pass on the street St. Lawrence, specifically to street level St. Joseph . By the same token, my eyes are often turned away by the outside appearance of a certain restaurant. At each of my visits I promised to put their feet ... and you're done!



service
soon kitchen door and pushed Dependence, a lovely lady welcomes us all smile. Since the restaurant is next to the GB space, staff inquired when we arrived the pace must give the service. That is to say, fast for customers of the theater or slower for clients who desire to take his time. But what a lovely thought!

Soup!
So what do they eat in winter the kitchen and dependence? Given the enticing menu of the day, the choice must often be difficult. This time, the gravlax of salmon that had the honor of opening the ball.


entrance decorated with a mixture of fresh dill, cream and green vegetables effectively got an appetite.

Meanwhile, my boyfriend started his feast with white pudding. This choice expresses very well the fact that Patrick is living dangerously. It is easy to have a prejudice unfavorable for this dish but I tasted the pudding Thursday was delicious. The mixture sweet sauce and mashed married wonderfully with the tender and savory sausage.

Now, who is the big big winner who played the role of main course? It's delicious veal liver with sherry sauce, served with vegetables of winter. The meat was thick and cooked just right. Each bite, dipped in this sauce made from a wine from Alsace sweet, melted in my mouth. Leave the restaurant without finishing my plate would have been a sacrilege. I sacrificed myself so ... Finally, a glass of wine, my main meal and an input cost me $ 50 including tax, gratuity not included. For a meal like this, I would have to pay 10 to $ 15 more.


An idea running through my head since that visit to Kitchen and Dependence. I want to taste this delicious liver to my parents. Thus, I could spend time dining with them, but mostly I could finally prove to them that it was possible to get me to eat a better recipe for childhood liver ... ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment