Saturday, February 5, 2011

Just Broke Out With A Rash On My Chest

Claudine and Claudette

Some people can not resist and other pastries to chocolate. Me, my guilty pleasure a little more patriotic. At the mere sight of a poutine, I begin to salivate. Recently, I found an address where it is particularly to my taste.


At the corner of Drolet on Laurier and since 1979 the restaurant Chez Claudette serves a dozen versions of this dish. Apart from providing an excellent dining poutine, it can be done at any time of day or night on Friday and Saturday. This is an excellent option for a late night dirties.



Covered washers pogo , stew pork, slices of steak or simply virgin whatever better than to get this is one star with a Root Beer very cold? Every once in a while, all those calories are good for the soul and spirit!
Guess what I want to eat for dinner?

0 comments:

Post a Comment