Saturday, August 7, 2010

Play Hair Spa The Game

WALKING PANTS LAYOUT



I promised myself not to like the next group who played the surf-pop, surf or surf-rock-whatever. Enough has been given with Wavves, The Drums & Company. So much so that even the Beach Boy takes the opportunity to reshape ... Coincidence? I do not think.
Plus I do not even like surfing, but nevermind.

Emerges Best Coast, found on "All Summer ", sponsored the new song Converse with Kid Cudi and Vampire Weekend Rostam (after "My Drive Through " Pharrell, Santogold and Julian Casablancas), I funds for his crystalline voice and am going to investigate the beautiful. I quickly discovered " When The Sun Do not Shine " and "When I'm With You " I does not catch on as the first as I can not help gesticulate on the second. Then just listen to the album, Crazy For You , true to my promise I decide not to love, yes I'm stupid and thrust me back-and chronicle my album (Interpol, Of Montreal, Klaxons, You Say Party!). Then again I see the name of Best Coast circulate in my TL, so I'm going to check again that I do not like to cut short the passion that already exists. I do not know if it's the evening light, my summer unusually good mood or something or what, but this time the magic worked. I had to face facts, I was charmed by the sweet voice of Bethany Cosentino (who resembles in appearance to that of Zooey Deschannel She & Him). Still I can not believe that with an album as caricatured in pictures: LOLcat of the pouch through the cutesy words, the reverb or pop noise it surfisante to work. Naive to hope that, this will not succeed in this album in Coconut Record (last year) as my summer soundtrack.



Best Coast - I'm So Bored (Wavves Cover)

Favorites:
Best Coast - The End
Best Coast - Bratty B

0 comments:

Post a Comment