Monday, December 29, 2008

Why Bloat Week Before Period?

seasons Audrey

I'm still a bit hermit in the holiday season. This is not a time of year I like then I arrange for me to retire and spend quality time with my interior. It gives what it gives is to say that I become much more sensitive to things cheesy and easy and I almost always succumb to temptation. My first post on this blog warned you: my home is filled with glitter and unicorns. And when Christmas comes, he will chase all this irony and what remains is the light purple marshmallow.
This year, I fell into the hobby. I just wanted to do anything with my hands, beautiful or not, cheesy or not. Just make something. Immerse myself in the noble timidly depths of creation. Therapeutically.
That fact that I made paper boxes origami:


knitting: a pink scarf. That, it illustrates perfectly what I'm trying to explain what I ended up making almost unconscious
scarf = easy. Pink = cheesy.

For painting, I gave myself a theme and three mini-paintings.
theme: Is it a Fact or a year view?
is the title of an English exercise we did in high school. I started two paintings and I wonder what I'll do it for the third.

I also wrote a song, but it is not over, not recorded, instead of being listenable.

I do not know why I put it on a blog. I guess I'm made in step "exposure" and I'm too shy to make true and as I do understand anything in the statistical system of Google, I imagine that there is Olivier and I who read this blog.
Also, I remember an aunt who was full of craft, hairpins with hay udders dried flowers, dolls, pouting, oil bath inside with dried flowers and a plug of wax, etc.. It was not always beautiful. I never wore her barrettes, never used his oil bath.
But I understand that the goal is not to make something beautiful. That beauty is not the result is action to create. So, why, I do not think it's nice that I did, but it felt good to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment