Friday, December 19, 2008

Is Mucinex Hard On Your Liver

show's choreography

I think one of the first categories to be created on Youtube that was choreographed ballroom.
me when I was 10-12 years, I presented my choreography by Julie Masse and Vanessa Paradis in the parking lot of my apartment block. I plugged my cassette tape in the car taken, I added a little pink carpet and I and two other friends were trying to be as tight as possible in our movements.
I also organize dance in my room when my mother received the guests. I prepared a choreography in 15 minutes and I presented it in my room, my spectators sitting uncomfortably on my single bed. My greatest success was undoubtedly the tune of scat Aristocats "Everybody Wants to Be a Cat Scat". If
YouTube had existed at that time, there would probably be an impressive collection of my works.
I think that's why I always find it funny to see that it does not change. It changes just not that. Here are
Secret Three, three young women who we well wrapped present their choreography lounge (basement, in their case), surprisingly tight! My two favorites:


For the second, we must watch until the end: the ultimate punch comes in the last 4 seconds!

0 comments:

Post a Comment