Monday, December 29, 2008

Candystore Electric Box Level 19

THE GRBM of 2008



This year, Frédéric Guindon asked me to send my Top 5 of 2008 for his super cool project, the Great Compendium of Good Music 2008. I did and you can see it here:

My Top 5 in 2008 GRBM

I say this as well, but I find that lack of girls in this Series. I know it works by invitation and I do not know how many girls has contacted Fred, maybe they are just hard to persuade.

Even me, last year I also participated, but I choke on the first day of on-line because I felt I just had nothing to do with my old tunes and the fact that I do not mention Justice. But hey, I guess I'm a little more confident this year, even a little proud to be there despite the fact that I mention Stephan Eicher twice in my record!
I think the time adult life is a big school yard and that is still struggling in the paradox "I I want to stand out while remaining within the standard. "Except that made past the mid-twenties, the only choice that remains is that of the standard in which you want to stand out.
I think that sometimes, but not always. Excuse it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment