Thursday, September 16, 2010

Whem Travelling On Rural Roadways

WHAT'S UP NEXT?


I write, I publish, I delete, I write, I publish, I delete ... I've made a nice post about my passion for school but it was too intimate, too much of me and this blog is not for that, not like that anyway. So I'm going to fart in me telling you my four days in Corsica.

bedridden by illness, I received an email from my editorial head asking me if I want to go on press trip to Porto Vecchio. Neither agree nor two, without even knowing what it is. I learn later that it was to cover the Porto Vecchio Festival. A look at the prog 'and I yawn in advance (Make The Girl Dance, Pony Pony Run Run, Frederic Beigbeder, Pierre Souchon good ...), but we will not spit on four days of vacation offered, eh.

Arrival Thursday afternoon in Ajaccio, I retrieve my luggage scanning resembling those of journalists to find out how to get to Porto Vecchio. A young girl with glasses heart shaped me: "You're a journalist?" Taking flag 'I nodding, "you know if someone has to pick us up?" she continues. I rarely concern technical details, I confess my ignorance. From a confident tone she added: "those three, because of their style, should also be the press trip, we will wait 5 minutes and see if anyone starts to panic." Finally a man came to our little group, we say that the van taking us to the festival arrived. On board the tongues are loosened, the girl with glasses is a reporter for heart Dazed & Confused, the blonde for IT , brown DJette, the guy DJette accompanies, and is incidentally party organizer. After two hours we arrived in a sumptuous villa, poetically named "The Tank".

I'll spare you the details of his four days because other than tell you that my rate of alcohol was proportional to the sonic stew imposed (up to the hand set and those of Tekilatex Elegangz) I n 't have much to tell. We will place all the same these days as the hashtags # WTF moments as improbable unfolded. Beigbeder of the kitchen desperately searching his laptop ...-, Tekilatex with the conversation where we will realize that his little sister is none other than my best friend from primary through accident scoot '(nothing serious) because of the sand, a declaration of friendship with a girl he met hallucinating last night or go in search of cows at 4 am ... Hard

back to reality after the mini-vacation, not at all relaxing, but not the time to think, it's already my last loop and I put my life in order to me.



Report sauerkraut zero but what better than a return to the classics to face an uncertain future? So I suggest you rediscover "For Today I'm A Boy", the song that best defines me right now and a little bonus: "Flett" in order to prepare you for the great return of this beloved Antony. Finally, zonant on myspace a loved (after discovering a live DVD and a book of photos were released in November) I found a wonderful recovery Smiths, how do you explain my emotion?

Antony and The Johnsons - For Today I Am a Boy
Antony & The Johnsons - Flett (Feat. Bjork)
Benjamin Biolay - There Is A Light That Never Goes Out (Smiths cover)

0 comments:

Post a Comment