Sunday, January 18, 2009

Free Online Multiplication Table 100x100

Summer, come back soon, stp

Two songs that set the tone for my weekend ...


Bad Things - Jace Everett

The theme song of True Blood. I know that the stories of vampires, it sounds painfully dramatic dolescent, but I invite you to trust seal HBO. The story takes place in Louisiana (the vampire with a southern accent and who stand in honky-tonk bars, and since it's so hot From Dusk Til Dawn , we no longer had seen) and the images are so bright and sunny and Anna Paquin dresses are so pretty I look forward to early summer.


Island Blues - Koop

Heard for the first time in a TV commercial for KIA car, it really affected me. (Thanks MSM for giving me the title!) As I do not want to buy a KIA, but it's true that the song makes you want to listen to while driving at night on a summer road campaign the windows down.

0 comments:

Post a Comment